Monday, December 22, 2008

The Case of the Flying Shoes

Okay, I think the whole shoe business is hilarious. I could watch the footage over and over and have. You gotta give Bushbaby some points for his quick reaction time. Very funny the whole thing. Unfortunately the secret service seems to have no sense of humour (whodathunkit?).

The shoes have brought out the parts of the internet that I love most- wildly free speech in an arena where everyone is heard. Apparently, the mainstream world didn't get the complete story (gasp!). The shoes had a message written on their souls (how appropriate). Read it here.
funny. very funny.

AND for a bit of Christmas fun go and watch this video. HA!!! Now there is someone who enjoys the snow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shoes should have been thrown a long time ago ;-) I just love the fake message post - thanks for including the link - that was a hoot!!

Anonymous said...

Shame they weren't cement shoes -that's all I'm sayin'.....LOL.

Lauri said...

Selma did you watch video? I think it would give you some joy. I laughed out loud!