Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Watch Videos of Me Talking About The Second Worst Thing!!

My book The Second Worst Thing, a book about divorce- with a happy ending- is read in classrooms in South Africa, in grade 7. As I mentioned a few posts ago, when I was in Cape Town in December, I went to Oxford University Press, the publisher of this book and also my newest book, Thato Lekoko: Superhero (See videos HERE), and we made some marketing videos.

The first video is me explaining why I decided to write The Second Worst Thing. You can find out more HERE!

Perhaps you want to get a taste of the story? Here is me reading an excerpt at the beginning of the book. Despite what you might think- trying to read your own book without a single mistake is quite difficult.

Hope you enjoy them!!

1 comment:

LifePoemsProject.com said...

Your poem affected life?! Yes, you can share your lovely poem and its great "after story" with the world... Submit now on LifePoemsProject.com