Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Columns that Went Missing- It's All Write

While I was away in Egypt the website for The Voice newspaper was down being re-vamped so I couldn't link my It's All Write columns, but now all is up and running so it's time to do a little catch-up.

May 7th
Words are the key whether it's short story, rap, poetry or novels. Botswana poet Andreattah Chuma is making links.

May 14th
Why attend Writers' Residencies? My insights on the matter.

May 22nd
Our poet of power, TJ Dema attended the Harare International Festival of the Arts. Read more about it.

May 28th
What's the difference between memoir and autobiography? I spoke with memoirist and fellow El Gouna resident Elmaz Abinader.

June 4th
Learning how to accept rejection.

Now we're caught up. Look for this year's winners of the Bessie Head Literature awards in upcoming columns.

No comments: